Associate Member is any entity engaged in the supply of products and services to the furniture and furnishings industry and shall enjoy and exercise all the rights and privileges of regular members, except the right to vote on matters relating to the affairs of the foundation. The following organization also fall under Associate members:
- Academic Institutions and other opinion makers
- BSOs who wish to become affiliated with CFIF
- NGO’s, People’s Organizations, Foundations, etc.
- R and D Centers, Research Centers, etc.
- Fully Accomplished Application Form
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Registration (for corporation only)
- Mayor’s Permit
- Copy of the By – Laws if Corporation
- Latest Audited Financial Statements (if applicable)
- Original Bank Certificate (Certifying that you are a Regular Client of the bank)
- Endorsement Letter/s from:
- Two (2) CFIF Members of Good Standing; OR
- DTI Regional Director; OR
- DTI Provincial Director
- Sketch of factory, warehouse, office location
- Membership Committee Assessment: PhP8,000.00
- Annual Membership Fee
- Small: PhP 7,000.00
- Medium: PhP 8,800.00
- Large: PhP 10,500.00
Company Size (based on DTI definition excluding land)
Note: If application is not approved the Membership Committee Assessment and Annual Membership Fee will be returned.
- Must be engaged in the supply of products and services for the furniture and furnishings industry of the Philippines. Can also be an Academic Institutions and other opinion makers; BSOs who wish to become affiliated with CFIF; NGO’s people’s organizations, foundations; R and D Centers, Research Centers, etc.
- Must be endorsed by at least two (2) regular members in good standing of the Foundation, who shall vouch that the applicant is indeed qualified for membership. In the event that the applicant does not know any member, an endorsement signed by: a) either DTI Provincial Director or DTI Regional Director or anyone of equivalent position; b). bank endorsement that the company transacts business, can be accepted. (as amended on February 19, 2009)
- Place of business within the Philippines. (as amended on February 19, 2009)